Before you can begin staking, you have to connect your MetaMask wallet to the CitaDAO platform.
As of now, the CitaDAO platform requires users to have a MetaMask wallet. Hence, we recommend getting MetaMask to participate in Staking. Follow the instructions to download and get your MetaMask wallet fully set up. Remember to never divulge your secret phrase to anyone else as this would compromise your wallet security.
Connect your MetaMask Wallet
Click 'Connect Wallet' as shown above.
To participate in staking, you must have KNIGHT tokens. You can obtain KNIGHT tokens by trading Ethereum (ETH) for them on the Uniswap DEX.
To be able to view your KNIGHT balance in your MetaMask wallet, you must import the KNIGHT token into your MetaMask extension.
- 1.Click on 'import tokens'.
2. Under 'Custom Token', fill in the 'Token Contract Address' with 0x3541A5C1b04AdABA0B83F161747815cd7B1516bC and click 'Add Custom Token'.
3. You will be able to view your KNIGHT balance in your MetaMask wallet.
- 1.To be able to view your xKNIGHT balance in your wallet after staking, go to https://app.citadao.io/staking/.
2. Click on 'Add $xKNIGHT' as shown above. A MetaMask extension popup will appear, click 'Add Token'.
3. You will be able to view your xKNIGHT balance in your MetaMask wallet.