What sets apart CitaDAO from past tokenization projects?
What makes CitaDAO different from past tokenization projects? Many others have attempted real estate tokenization prior to CitaDAO, but most have experienced significant regulatory and liquidity challenges. We are different because of the following key features.
- 1.CitaDAO creates a 2-way bridge that allows Real Estate Token holders to redeem the underlying real estate, creating legitimacy and ensuring a floor for the price for the Real Estate Tokens.
- 2.CitaDAO leverages the native platform Knight tokens to incentivize liquidity for the Real Estate Token as well as to build an ecosystem of future Real Estate Primitives to increase the number of use cases for the Real Estate Tokens, increasing its demand and enhancing its on-chain value.
- 3.CitaDAO is highly scalable as the platform enables individual landlords to independently mint and fractionalise their own Real Estate NFTs to be distributed to Real Estate Token Holders.
- 4.CitaDAO received a legal opinion from a reputable law firm that states that the CitaDAO Knight Token, as well as the Real Estate Token, are not security tokens. This will facilitate our exchange listings in the future, ensuring deep liquidity for our Real Estate Tokens and Knight Tokens.
Legality is a key component of the CitaDAO platform. Here is how we do it:
- When a Real Estate is listed on the CitaDAO platform, the CitaDAO community will be able to commit their interest towards the Real Estate.
- Once sufficient commitment is secured, the building will be purchased by a Special Purpose Vehicle (“SPV”), and everyone who commits to it will receive Real Estate Token (“RETs”) that represents the right to buy out all other RET holders and redeem the underlying title deed as well as all assets of the SPV.
This way, RETs are indirectly backed by the underlying real-estate and can legally redeem the underlying title deed.