The following tutorial will guide you through choosing, understanding and participating in an IRO.
Follow the instructions to download and get your MetaMask wallet fully set up.
Remember to never divulge your secret phrase to anyone else as this would compromise your wallet security.
Connect your MetaMask Wallet
Click 'Connect Wallet' as shown above.
- any Centralized Exchange (e.g., Coinbase, Binance, Gemini, FTX etc), or:
- any Decentralized Exchange (e.g., Uniswap, Sushiswap etc).
Sending $USDC to your MetaMask wallet
- If you are not sure on how to do so, please check the instructions from your centralized exchange for the withdrawal/sending process.
- The withdrawal/sending process varies with each centralized exchange, so do keep this in mind when going through this step.
- Only transfer using ERC20 as the CitaDAO platform is built on the Ethereum network.
- To be able to view your USDC balance in your MetaMask wallet, you must import the USDC token into your MetaMask extension.
Click on 'import tokens'.
Under 'Custom Token', fill in the 'Token Contract Address' with 0xA0b86991c6218b36c1d19D4a2e9Eb0cE3606eB48 and click 'Add Custom Token'.
- Once the withdrawal/sending process is completed, open your MetaMask wallet to verify that your tokens were successfully transferred.
Property Details Page
Softcap and Hardcap
Each IRO will have 2 targets:
Softcap-The Softcap is the minimum amount of commitment required for an IRO to be successful.
Hardcap-The Hardcap is the maximum amount of commitment an IRO can take in.
The IRO will be successful if it receives commitment equal to or above the
Community members can still participate in the IRO even if the
Softcapis reached to obtain the USDC reward. However, no further commitment can be made to the IRO once the commitment hits the
IMPORTANT: Before participating in an IRO, you must affirm that you are not located, incorporated, or a citizen or resident of the United States of America, the Republic of Seychelles, Bermuda, Burundi, Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Eritrea, Guinea-Bissau, Libya, Mali, Palestine, Somalia, South Sudan, Western Sahara, Yemen, Cuba, Crimea and Sevastopol, Iran, Syria, North Korea, Sudan, or any state, country, or jurisdiction where it would be illegal according to applicable law for participation.